Road & Dam Construction
National ID and KCSE Certificate (any grade)
The program prepares individuals to supervise, manage, and inspect road construction sites and associated facilities.
It focuses on materials and methods of modern construction such as;
- Construction site safety.
- Construction management fundamentals.
- Professional construction supervision.
- Labor relations.
- Diversity training, construction documentation, scheduling, residential and commercial estimating, residential.
- Commercial blueprint reading, resource and cost control.
- Construction insurance and bonding, accident management and investigation.
- Applicable construction law and regulations, employability, and communication skills.
Enroll now for a Road and Dam Construction course. 0707-964600
KCSE certificate any grade
The course costs Kshs 65,000 for day scholars or Kshs 79,000 for boarders. The fee can be paid monthy at a fee of Kshs 32,500 for day scholars or Kshs 39,500 for boarders.
- 2 Copies of your KCSE certificate
- 4 passport photos
- Blankets, Sheets, Plate, Cup, Spoon, Bucket, Toiletries etc
- Bankslip- The fee is also payable on Mpesa paybill number 198143
INTAKES: NAKURU AND KITENGELA CAMPUSES 0707-964600