1 - 2 Months
Sensei Institute offers the largest variety of earthmoving, lifting and agricultural machinery in East Africa Region. We offer the best full time practical training that equips our students with hands-on skills to ensure that they stand out in the Construction industry.We are certified institute by National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA).Upon successful completion of the training, you will receive a fully endorsed license issued by NTSA specific to the machines you have trained in at no extra cost.
The following machineries are available for training in our Nakuru and Kitengela Campuses:
1. Earthmoving machineries: Motorgrader, MotorRoller, Backhoe Loader, Trackshovel, Bulldozer, Wheelshovel, Trackshovel, Dumper
2. Lifting Equipments: Crane, Forklift
3. Agricultural Machinery: Farm Tractor
Kindly click here to see our heavy equipment gallery
Sensei Institute allows you to choose the machines you are are willing to train in:
1. Must be 18 years and above.
2. Be in possession of a drivers license with 2 photocopies.
(If you do not have a license we have a driving school from where you will begin.)
i) Standard Course: You will train in any 3 machines of your choice in 1 month.FEE STRUCTURE: Ksh 68,000 for day scholars and Ksh 75,000 for boarders.This fee is inclusive of tuition fee,exam fee, insurance and medical cover. First aid training will be offered and a certificate issued at no extra cost.
ii) Premium Course: You will train in any 6 machines of your choice in 2 months.FEE STRUCTURE: Ksh 105,000 fo dayscholars and Ksh 119,000 for boarders.The fee is inclusive of tuition fee, exam fee, medical and insurance cover.First aid training will be offered and a certificate issued at no extra cost.
INTAKES ARE DIRECT AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY MONTH
If you don't have a drivers license.
You will enroll in our driving school for 1 month then proceed to Plant Operator
1. We offer driving school in Class B1 (Small Saloon Cars) or Class C1 (Light Trucks)
Dayscholars Kshs 22,500 and Kshs 29,500 for boarders.
These fee is inclusive of tuition fee, exam fee, insurance and medical cover.
1. A national ID with 2 photocopies.
2. 4- Coloured Passport Size Photos.
3. Training Boots (We provide a Helmet, a Reflector and an Overall)
4. Personal Effect; Blankets, a Bed Sheet, Plate, Cup, Spoon, Bucket, Toiletries etc
(We provide Meals, a Bed and a Mattress)
NAKURU CAMPUS 0707-964600 KITENGELA CAMPUS 0717-951055
NB: This fee applies to Kenyan citizens non citizens are required to pay 20% extra on the fee charged.
Intakes are monthly the first week. Get in touch with our Nakuru and Nairobi Campuses on 0707-964600 or 0717-951055